Proxeed Plus - 8 balení ( 4 mesačný balík)Kód: 0035
Description of Proxeed Plus
Proxeed Plus is a dietary supplement specifically designed to optimize sperm quality and protect against free radicals. Sperm quality refers to sperm count, concentration, motility, and morphology (shape). The ingredients in Proxeed® Plus have been scientifically proven to optimize sperm health, raising sperm count, concentration, motility, and speed. There has been only limited data on the influence of the ingredients in Proxeed® Plus on morphology; however, the ingredients in Proxeed® Plus are important for sperm development and membrane stabilization.
Proxeed Plus is a male fertility dietary supplement. When a man wants to conceive a child, he may benefit from raising his sperm count, sperm concentration, sperm mobility, and sperm speed.
Use of Proxeed Plus
- Two packets of the male fertility solution Proxeed® Plus should be taken each day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Mix each packet with at least 4 ounces (1/2 cup or 120 ml) of juice or other cold beverage, and stir for one minute. Avoid hot beverages and carbonated drinks such as soda. Alternatively, Proxeed® Plus may be mixed with applesauce or yogurt. Proxeed® Plus should be taken shortly after mixing and not stored to be taken later. Do not exceed the recommended dosage of 2 sachets per day.
- We recommend you take Proxeed® Plus for at least six months. Raising sperm count and optimizing sperm quality is slow because it takes sperm a long time to mature.
Ingredients Proxeed Plus
Proxeed® Plus Product Information per daily dose (2 sachets)
L-carnitine(fumarate) 3.5 g
Acetyl-L-carnitine 1,0 g
Fructose 2,0 g
Citric acid 100 mg
Selenium 100 mcg
Co-enzyme Q10 40 mg
Vitamin C 180 mg (300 % RDA)
Zinc 20 mg (133 % RDA)
Folic acid 400 mcg (200% RDA)
Vitamin B12 3,0 mcg (300% RDA)
- L-Carnitine & Acetyl-L-carnitine play a key role in sperm energy metabolism. Many scientific studies have shown that carnitines play an important role in sperm function by affecting sperm motility, sperm morphology, sperm concentration, and sperm count. L-carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine may also help to protect sperm by reducing the influence of too much free radicals.
- Fructose is one of the major energy-yielding substrates that are present in seminal fluid.
- Citric Acid is involved in certain aspects of energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 is involved in cell maturation and DNA synthesis. A deficiency of vitamin B12 in the nutrition is associated with decreased sperm count and motility; therefore, for enhanced sperm health vitamin B12 is essential.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant and is thought to stabilize the integrity of the sperm flagella. Too low supply of selenium in the diet has been associated with poor sperm motility. A male fertility dietary supplement that contains selenium may increase sperm motility.
- Coenzyme Q10 acts as an antioxidant and energy-promoting agent and is thought to stabilize the integrity of the sperm flagella. Studies have demonstrated a correlation between coenzyme Q10 levels and sperm health.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant present in the seminal plasma. Supplementation of vitamin C has reportedly improved the sperm quality of smokers.
- Zinc is important for the production of semen. Sub fertile men have been shown to have lower seminal levels of zinc than normal men.
- Folic Acid concentrations have been shown to be higher in seminal fluid than plasma in men. Studies suggest that supplementation of folic acid along with zinc improves sperm health in both sub fertile and fertile men.
- Active Ingredients: L-carnitine fumarate, acetyl-L-carnitine, fructose, citric acid, vitamin B12, selenium, coenzyme Q10, vitamin C, zinc, folic acid
- Inactive Ingredients: sucrose, fructose, natural lemon flavoring, acesulfame potassium
If you are attempting to conceive and wish to improve your sperm quality it is always recommended that you speak with a doctor for additional information on how to increase sperm count and sperm motility before starting with the use of Proxeed® Plus.
The intake should be limited to a couple of weeks/months.